Hey hey – now that’s officially winter (alright, it’s been winter for a while now…), let’s talk about skin. I don’t know about you, but my skin does not do so good in the winter time. It gets flaky and dry, it’s just not a good look. Let me tell you how I conquer this issue with my current skincare routine!
- Always, always wash your face in the morning. My current favorite face cleanser is the Dermalogica Speical Cleansing Gel. It’s so gentle on your skin, it feels amazing.
- After washing your face, tone your face! My go to right now, is the Etude House (it’s a Korean skincare/make up brand, I seriously swear by all their products. LOVE THEM) Soonjung Set. AND…it’s on sale right now.
- Don’t forget to moisturize. My favorite will always be the CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion. It’s seriously so hydrating and so light on your skin. Your face will seriously thank you.
I’d love to know your favorite skincare products – leave it in the comments below!
Winter, why do you exist?? With the coldness blowing in real fast, our skins are the ones taking a toll on dryness. Dry skin ain’t sexy, but don’t worry, I’ve got the perfect tips for you!
- According to Iconiclooks, you should avoid hot showers, but if you choose to take a hot shower – try to only limit it to 10 minutes only. After getting out of the shower, moisturize yourself immediately with lotion. Lastly, don’t expose yourself to the harsh weather too much.
- According to lovetoknow.com, try to eat more fatty food rich in omega-3 such as: salmon. If you’re not into salmon, there are a lot of supplements that you can substitute to get the same effect.
- Moisturize your face daily. For your day lotion, be sure it has at least an SPF 15. Night lotion, make sure you use a lotion that’s hydrating. My current favorite is Olay Regenerist.
- STAY HYDRATED. Drink water daily, at least 6 glasses a day.
- Eat your veggies, they’re not only good for your body, but also for your skin.
Got any tips that I didn’t list? Please comment below, I’d LOVE to hear it! 🙂
Let’s get social!! Instagram | Facebook | Twitter