Only 7 days until Christmas!! But who’s counting?
I can’t wait to spend some time with my family with a cup of hot chocolate in hand, with a couple of gifts waiting for me under the tree (maybe??). Speaking of gifts, I still haven’t started my holiday shopping. YIKES! Lucky for me, there’s a thing called online shopping.
Here’s my top 5 sites great for those last minute shoppers like myself:
- ZARA – I love how you can always find something trendy that’s going to last you a few years.
- AMAZON – The site that where you can literally buy anything your heart desires. From phone cases to groceries – what’s next?
- MACY’S – Now that it’s getting a bit colder outside, what a better place to buy your loved ones a new jacket than Macy’s?
- BEST BUY – Nowadays, everyone’s looking for the next best electronic device out there. Whether it’s the newest iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, etc. You’ll definitely find what you’re looking for here.
- SEPHORA – How many times have you went into a Sephora for a mascara and came out with everything…besides what you went in for? I love how they have something for everybody. Skincare, make up, perfume; everything I love in one store!
Online shopping is one of my favorite pass time, it’s so easy and quick. Whenever I get my packages, it’s like Christmas every time. However, when you’re going online shopping, you have to stay sharp and make sure you don’t land on a bogus retail website and have your credit card information get swiped. Luckily, I found an article on LifeLock that’ll help you with that. The article shares 15 tips for safe holiday online shopping. Happy shopping and stay safe out there!