With February coming to an end, here’s a few beauty items that I loved this month:
- COCONUT OIL! This is my holy grail of all beauty products. I was really skeptical about using it as a moisturizer because I didn’t want my skin to feel greasy afterwards. But my skin feels AMAZING afterwards and smells awesome too. It keeps my skin moisturized all night and all day, which is better than name brand ones like: Aveeno. I use it as my daily moisturizer on my face as well!
- Drops of Youth from The Body Shop. This serum is organic and it really helps restore bounce in my face. I would recommend this product to anyone that’s trying to cut down cost from purchasing high-end face serums, this works just as well.
- Plus White 5 Minute Teeth Whitner. You can buy this at your local Walmart for about $10 or less, and this really does work! This is definitely an inexpensive way to whiten your teeth without the splurge.
- Sample Clinique Barbie Pink Lipstick. I got a chance to try out this clinique long lasting lipstick in a similar shade of Barbie Pink (I’m not 100% sure what the color name is called!). Usually I’m not a big fan of pink lipsticks, but this color is GORGEOUS!!
- Jergens Gradual Glow. I LOVE this stuff! I use this once a week mix in with my spf daily moisturizer as my base, and I have a tanned face for a whole week. Since I only use it once a week, my face does not turn orange or anything, but it gives me a beautiful glow.
What are some of your favorite beauty products??