Winter, why do you exist?? With the coldness blowing in real fast, our skins are the ones taking a toll on dryness. Dry skin ain’t sexy, but don’t worry, I’ve got the perfect tips for you!
- According to Iconiclooks, you should avoid hot showers, but if you choose to take a hot shower – try to only limit it to 10 minutes only. After getting out of the shower, moisturize yourself immediately with lotion. Lastly, don’t expose yourself to the harsh weather too much.
- According to lovetoknow.com, try to eat more fatty food rich in omega-3 such as: salmon. If you’re not into salmon, there are a lot of supplements that you can substitute to get the same effect.
- Moisturize your face daily. For your day lotion, be sure it has at least an SPF 15. Night lotion, make sure you use a lotion that’s hydrating. My current favorite is Olay Regenerist.
- STAY HYDRATED. Drink water daily, at least 6 glasses a day.
- Eat your veggies, they’re not only good for your body, but also for your skin.
Got any tips that I didn’t list? Please comment below, I’d LOVE to hear it! 🙂