We’re all a little busy, whether with friends or work, we’re all always on the go. Well, at least I know I am! Sometimes you might need to do a few retouches throughout the day to get that ultimate glamours look. In order to do so, you’ll need to carry a few essentials with you to help you get ready to conquer the day! Here are a few of my beauty essentials that I always have on me, or try to!
- Scented lotion. You have NO idea how many times this have saved me! One time I was sitting next to this guy who smelled awful, I put on my lotion and literally put my hand on my nose and just smelled my hand the whole time.
- Make up bag: mascara, eyeliner, blush, lipbalm/lipstick, and bronzer. Oh my, these few items are a life saver. Sometimes you just gotta fix your face up a bit to make yourself look a little bit more presentable.
- Gum. You don’t want your mouth to stink.
- Oil blotting sheets. Especially during the summer time, your face gets all kinds of oil. You don’t want that shine on your face, blot away!
- Sunnies. Gotta protect your eyes at all times.
- Water bottle. I know for myself, I always get thirsty and there never ever seem to be water around, so even if it’s heavy, I still carry it.
- Body spray/perfume: Sometimes you just wanna smell fresh.
- Deodorant: You never know whether you’re going to be sweating or not!
What are your beauty essentials?? Let me know!