Can you say YUM!? This dish was so incredibly easy to create, yet so delicious. The pesto sauce is homemade and it was my first time making it. I found the pesto recipe on Food Network. Check out the instruction from the site, it’s super simple to recreate.
Ingredients for chicken & pasta:
- 2 packs of thinly sliced chicken breast
- 2 tablespoon Montreal chicken spice
- 2 tablespoon Chilli powder
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 box of pasta of your choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- squirt of lemon juice
- Cook the pasta according to the box.
- Marinate the chicken with olive oil, Montreal chicken spice, garlic, and chilli powder. Mix it well and start grilling/pan fry it.
- Cut the avocados open. Place the avocados, garlic cloves, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a blender. Allow it to blend until it has a creamy consistency. Mix it in with the pasta.
- Now you can start placing it on your place. First add the pasta, then chicken and pesto sauce.
Enjoy! Let me know your recipe for pesto, so I can try it! 🙂