Ramen burger has been the hype lately and I still haven’t had the chance to try it. Nonetheless, I decided to make it myself and recreate this delicious dish. If you’re interested, then keep on reading.
- 1 pack of ground turkey
- 2 packs of ramen noodles
- 1 ripe avocado
- 4 portabella mushroom
- 1 potato
- provolone cheese
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- olive oil for cooking
This recipe is super simple, homemade. It’s definitely healthier than your average burger or ramen burger. 😉 Check out how I made mine:
- Cook your ramen until tender, drain it and rinse it with cold water. Make sure it’s cooled before proceeding to the next step.
- Mix your cooled ramen with 2 eggs until well mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pack a square patty size in cling wrap, this should yield 8 patties in total. After wrapping it, place it in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- With the ramen in the fridge, you can now cook the turkey burger. Mix the ground turkey with the soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper together. Start forming your patties, it should yield 5 thick patties.
- Add oil to your pan and start placing your patties down. Cover and let it cook through. Place cheese on top when done.
- Now, cut your potatoes into small strips. Start frying with olive oil when finished. Take it off the pan when done.
- Lastly, cook you portabella mushroom. Put it in a pan with some oil, cover it and let it cook through.
- Now you can start cooking your ramen “bun”. Put some oil on a pan and start frying the ramen 3 minutes per side.
- Slice your avocado now!
- You can start putting your burger together now! Ramen on the bottom, then the portabella mushroom, followed by the turkey burger with cheese and topped with a fresh avocado. Place the homemade fries on the side and you’re done!
Enjoy! This tasted really juicy and delicious. If you try this recipe out, comment below! 🙂