Beach trips are the best during the summer time, so relaxing and carefree. We all crave that breeze against our skin and salt water in our hair, giving us that perfect beach wave. (I wish I was blessed with beautiful beach waves, but then again, I’m sure a lot of people wish they were blessed with my straight hair.) Usually when I plan for a day beach trip, it’s always spontaneous, because it’s always more fun that way. However, most of the time, I always forget something and my sister will always give me her do-you-ever-learn look. Let’s be honest, why be prepare when you have the best little sister in the world?? But, eventually, I’m going to have to be prepare for myself; so in this article, I’ll tell you all the essentials you should bring to have a successful beach trip!
Things you’ll need:
- Beach towel
- Beach chair
- An umbrella, if you feel like hauling it.
- Extra clothes!!
- Money, credit cards, license (Bring a small wallet, so you don’t have to bring everything with you.)
- Flip flops
- Bathing suit (obviously)
- A hat (so your face don’t get burn)
- Sunglasses, cause you want to protect them eyes.
- A book
- Head phones
- Lots & lots of water
- Personal items – deodorant, comb, makeup, etc.
What do you guys bring that wasn’t on that list?? Let me know 🙂