Ahhhh, it’s finally hot enough to go to the beach and relax! I know I’ve been waiting for this moment for ages, I feel like. We actually ended up going to the beach later than we anticipated, but nonetheless, it was still a gorgeous day. We went to the 7 presidents beach, located in Long Branch, NJ. I’ve been going here for years now and its still just as beautiful as my first visit. The beach itself is so clean, because you have to pay a fee of $8/person, so people that tend to go to this beach are usually more well-mannered. You also have to pay for parking as well, unless you find street parking or meter parking. But parking is $8/car, which isn’t too bad. For this beach, there’s also a food area, showers, and bathrooms by the “boardwalk” area. I’d highly suggest anyone in the Monmouth area to go to this particular beach, if you have the chance!
On this gorgeous beach day, it was around 80 degrees outside – the water was perfect, the sun was beaming, and the sand was warm. I felt like I was on paradise for a second, that’s how much I missed the warm weather. The beach itself was fairly crowded, which I was not expecting – but then, why wouldn’t it be crowded on a warm Sunday?? Whenever you go to the beach, you gotta prepare yourself to the fullest, in order to be worry-free.
- Umbrella – to keep out the UV rays and keep your food cool
- Cooler – for your water and food
- Water – so you don’t dehydrate
- Food: sandwiches, watermelons, snacks
- Bathing Suit – duh!
- Flip Flops
- Change of clothes
- Plastic Bag – to hold your wet bathing suit
- Sunnies – to keep them eyes protected
- Aloe – in case you get sunburn
- Book – to keep yourself entertained
- Headphones – for music
- Hat – to keep the sun out of your face
- Lip balm with SPF – to make sure your lips are moisturized
- Small Wallet – for your license, credit cards, and cash
- Towel – to lay on
There you have it, your beach essentials! Tell me about your favorite snack for those beach days!! 🙂
Follow me on my social media: