We’re all busy individuals that work day n’ night or a full time student. BUT, no matter how busy our schedules are…we all need to find time to exercise and stay healthy. Here are some tips to help you get back in shape!
1. Do 20 Squats and Lunges while brushing your teeth. (Be a multi-tasker!)
2. Replace sugary snacks with healthy alternatives. (i.e. twix bar vs. dark chocolate covered almonds)
3. Get rid of soda in your life, especially if you don’t exercise often.
4. Eat your fruits! Replace your donut breaks with some fruits, such as, pineapple, apple, orange, grapes, etc.
5. Busy morning? Make your breakfast ahead of time. Pack your yogurt parfait ahead of time – putting granola in a baggy and fruits in another baggy, so when you get to your class/work you can just pour everything into your yogurt and there you have your delicious, healthy breakfast!
I hope you enjoyed these tips!